This website is administered by the State Project Management Unit – Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project (SPMU-ICZMP). The SPMU-ICZMP is committed to make this website accessible to everyone regardless of disability, capability or technology. It has been built, with an objective, to provide maximum accessibility and usability to its visitors. As a result, this website can be viewed from a variety of devices, such as web-enabled mobile devices, WAP phones, PDAs, and so on.
SPMU-ICZMP intends that the website is usable and accessible to all users. This website's objectives are to conform to the Guidelines provided by Government of India. The website will support the W3C's Web Content Accessibility Guidelines 1.0, Level AA and the Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI).
The following measures have been taken to ensure that the website site is accessible to all and sundry:
- The website uses relative font sizes to enable users to change the size of text on the page;
- Efforts have been made to ensure that all the information on this website is accessible to people with visual disability using assistive technologies, such as screen readers and magnifiers.
- All the web pages use valid XHTML;
- Regular validation checks will be there to confirm that the HTML codes of the web pages are valid;
- Text transcript is appended with the video that are being published in this website
- Hindi and Bengali version of the website has also been made available for the purpose of information dissemination.
- Documents on this website are provided in a variety of formats e.g. .pdf and .doc. Most computers systems already have the software to open these document formats.
This commitment applies only to the SPMU-ICZMP website and not to websites that are linked from this website.
SPMU-ICZMP is aware that it may happen some of the non-HTML content is not accessible as it could be. Compliance with web accessibility is an on-going process which the SPMU-ICZMP is working on to improve.
If the users experience problems in accessing any of the information on our site, then they can contact us and SPMU-ICZMP will try its level best to fix the problem or provide the information in an alternative format.