Use of Content from this Website
The State Project Management Unit -Integrated Coastal Zone Management Project, West Bengal (SPMU-ICZMP, WB) invites users to visit its online content for personal, educational and other non-commercial purposes. By using the SPMU-ICZMP, WB website, it is implied that the user has accepted and agreed to abide by the following terms and conditions:-
- This Web Site is for personal and non-commercial use. Unless otherwise specified or as provided in these Terms, the user may not alter, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or services obtained from the website.
- The user must not remove any copyright, trademark, or other proprietary notices including attribution information, credits, and notices, that are placed in or near the text, images, or data.
- The users must agree to indemnify and hold SPMU-ICZMP, WB and its employees, from any claim or demand, including reasonable advocates' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of content that the user has submitted, posted, transmitted or otherwise made available through the website as well as on the social media sites linked with this website.
The website provides certain hyperlinks to blogs, micro-blogs, video-blogging sites etc. created by SPMU-ICZMP for sharing of ideas and thoughts by the users in continuance of this project. Accordingly, SPMU-ICZMP encourages the potential users to interact with its site, subject to the following conditions:
- They are solely responsible for the content that they submit on the social media sites as well as in the website itself.
- By posting content, the users are giving the SPMU-ICZMP and those authorized by the SPMU-ICZMP permission to use it for any educational, promotional or other purposes in furtherance of the ICZM Project.
- The users should not post any content that is off-topic, partisan-political, racial, sectarian, ethnically and linguistically objectionable, bigotry, communal, contains personal attacks or expletives, or is otherwise abusive, harmful, threatening, unlawful, harassing, stalk, discriminatory, tortuous, defamatory, libellous, obscene, false, pornographic, or that infringes on the rights( privacy and publicity) of any third party.
- The users will post that content which is their creation or have explicit permission from the persons or entities that own the content and the related intellectual property rights/ copy right.
- The user must not insert any advertising or promotional content, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters into their posting either implicitly or explicitly.
- SPMU-ICZMP assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the posting of the content or for any error, defamation, libel, omission, obscenity, danger or inaccuracy contained in any posted information or from any failure or delay in removing such content.
- The user must not introduce any software viruses, worms or other programs designed to damage software, hardware or telecommunications equipment, disable, overburden, or impair the web and database server defacing of the website content, tampering with the MIS reports etc.
- The SPMU-ICZMP reserves the right to remove, for any reason and without notice, any content received from the users.
SPMU-ICZMP may, in its sole discretion, at any time discontinue providing or limit access to the Site, any areas of the website or Content provided on or through the Site. SPMU-ICZMP shall not be liable to any user or any third-party for any termination or limitation of their access to or use of the website or any Content.